SNA of Ohio encourages you to submit your proposed session presentations to be considered for an SNA of Ohio future event (Conference or Expo & Education events) or a member webinar! Sessions should be educational and a benefit to SNA members (school and industry). Sessions that are fun and interactive are always well-received, and panels that offer various perspectives are desirable. Presentations must be educational. We kindly ask that your presentation not be a sales pitch; the use of company brands and logos within educational presentations are prohibited.
- Proposals for the 2024 June Annual Conference must be submitted by October 15, 2023.
- Proposals for the 2024 Fall Expo & Education event must be submitted by April 15, 2024.
- Proposals for webinars will be considered on an ongoing basis. Webinars may be hosted via zoom by SNA of Ohio, or via your own webinar platform.
Proposed Session Format for in-person event sessions:
- Approx. 45-60-minute sessions
- Includes a brief question and answer within the presentation timeline.
- Maximum of 3 speakers/panelists per session.
- Breakout sessions typically accommodate 50-60 attendees per session.