What is the SNA of Ohio?
The School Nutrition Association of Ohio promotes healthful meals and nutrition education. SNA of Ohio members nourish the minds of Ohio’s students on a daily basis, providing them with the fuel they need to learn in the classroom. As the leading authority on school lunch in Ohio, the SNA of Ohio is committed to advancing good nutrition for all students.
The SNA of Ohio works to ensure all children of Ohio have access to healthful school meals and nutrition education by:
- Providing members with education opportunities and training
- Supporting standards set through credentialing and certification by the School Nutrition Association
- Gathering and transmitting regulatory, legislative, industry, nutritional and other types of information related to school nutrition
- Representing the nutrition interests of all Ohio children
The SNA of Ohio supports the Ohio School Breakfast Challenge. This is an exciting movement developing across the country to expand school breakfast programs. With strong support from many of the Ohio education associations, the launch of the new Ohio School Breakfast Challenge will ensure students start their day with a healthy school breakfast.
Please take the short 15 minute survey at the link below to help us better understand how school breakfast is currently served in Ohio.
Schools completing the survey will be entered into a random drawing to win one of 4 prizes below.
• Cleveland Browns helmet signed by Jabaal Scheard #97
• Cleveland Browns official player jersey signed by Joe Thomas #73
• Cincinnati Bengals football signed by Giovani Bernard #25
• FUTP60 swag bag (duffle bag with notebook, backpack, apron, rally towel, and beach towel)
For more information and to receive school breakfast tools and resources go to http://www.ohioschoolbreakfastchallenge.com/
CRE Review Subcontractor Opportunities